Saturday, November 6, 2010

Psalm 46:10

I over and over forget that God doesn’t sleep, stop, or forget to pay attention. This is dumb of me. It’s foggy, but I can still reach out and touch what’s in front of me. In the spiritual murkiness, God is pulling and pressing and reshaping and sweating and strengthening. His character doesn’t change when I do, or when my home does, or when my life does. Even when our eyes are closed we’re standing on the battlefield. We right now are learning, being reminded, searching, and being pulled nearer to the God who made us and is pursuing us. God is getting His hands dirty on us, unafraid and unashamed to fight for us. He is relentless, and He will stop at nothing to have us. I’ve recently been exposed to some things that God is doing. He is fierce.

“Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment