Quick thoughts for Wednesday night:
1. Kyle's giant shmiant promotion means that we work regular 8-5 hours again! Hooray!
2. It also means that Kyle has a work iPhone. I won't post his new number but if you don't hear from him soon, get up in his business.
3. I saw this post today and for the 700th time wished that I had never cut my hair. It can't grow fast enough!
4. This weekend, Kyle and I are driving to Birmingham for our third annual Samford Step Sing! Last year, Kyle stole me away to a rooftop and asked me to marry him. Only good things happen to us in Alabama. I can't even wait to get there.
5. Speaking of being married, a few weeks ago I bought these rings. Now I can look official even though I'm allergic to the white gold engagement ring I have. Another hooray!
Three cheers for today. We love you all. Please call us. We miss you.